The girls and I were excited to spend time with Megan and Wendy during this trip to Ohio. On Thursday, we drove to Lodi to meet Megan at the outlet mall, where we shopped, ate lunch, and rode on a train. Kaitlyn immediately took to Megan, requesting to sit with her to read maps while I changed her sister. Claire, for her part, was content as could be sitting on Megan's lap for the 2-mile train ride. I forgot my camera that day, but I do have a shot of Kaitlyn in her new outfit from Megan and one of the t-shirt Kaitlyn got for free!
Then, on Saturday, Wendy made the drive to Canfield. We spent the afternoon playing in the yard and viewing pictures from her travels. Kaitlyn, who had been grumping outside, turned that frown upside down when Wendy shared her photos of animals. Reading an animal picture book later, Kaitlyn said, "Mommy's friend Wendy took pictures of EAGLES! And SEALS! and MOOSE!!" Unfortunately, Wendy didn't pull through with a shot of a hippo, but we like her anyway! I have scores of photos from the day, but here are some of my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment